FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa, Thilamaafushi, Maldives [Master Thread]
Old Jan 7, 2022, 4:04 pm
ADKOP

Programs: HHonors Diamond, United Premier Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by JC5280
I did, and found that even though the beverage menus were different between a la carte and all-inclusive, I ordered just about any cocktail and it was included. Some bars, like Riveria, will put the printed all-inclusive menu in front of you. Just scan the bar codes placed in the restaurant and you will see the full menu.

For the food, I didn't order anything outside of the all-inclusive menu, since it was already pretty extensive (minus the seafood platter and Wagyu meats) so you would likely just ask them. If you are a good tipper, and friendly, I would guess they would allow you to pay a surcharge to upgrade that meal. When they have specialty dinners, like BBQs, they offer it for an small upcharge for those on the all-inclusive plan.

Make reservations as soon as you get there for all of your evenings if you can. You can always change it later. You might be able to email ahead of time for the first night's dinner, but you will be jet lagged a bit. The hotel, if close to high occupancy, will have most of their good times booked up about a day or two out, especially around sunsets.
Thank you JC5280! I wish there was a way to see the all-inclusive menus. Do they show them to you at check-in when you sign up for a meal plan?