FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2022, 9:29 am
ramcm7

Programs: AA: Exec Plat; AC: 75K; JX: Explorer; HH: Dia; Bonvoy: Gold; Wyndham: Dia
Originally Posted by capedreamer
Has anyone seen their regular spend Aeroplan points (not the sign-up or waitlist bonus ones) show up in either Chase or Aeroplan accounts yet?

I charged a few hundred dollars to this card in latter half of December. On the Chase dashboard (at chaseloyalty.chase.com), I see:
  • 0s across the board for "Your earnings so far this year" but this could be because I've not used the card in January yet
  • A bunch of "Recent purchases" with points associated underneath, but no totals anywhere
As for my Aeroplan account, it's on life support so tough to say whether this particular channel of point accumulation is working as it should.
I called Aeroplan this morning on this very topic. Canada-based rep was not even aware of the launch of the Chase Aeroplan card in US. He could see my Aeroplan account was linked to the new card. He suggested that points might get posted from all such Chase cards on the same day of the month. I have not had a Chase rewards card in some time. Is that how they do it? My AA card gets the points posted to AAdvantage a day or two after CC statement close. My Chase close was 12/23. Was planning on giving Chase a call to hear their side of the story.