FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2020 - 2023)
Old Dec 30, 2021, 11:57 am
diesteldorf

Originally Posted by Beckles
Just finished a stay at the Conrad, no problem with 12:30'ish check-in, the one thing I don't recall seeing mentioned that we were given is $5 off the resort fee for wifi being an automatic FHR benefit. We were also given the letter below that I don't recall having seen posted previously. Nothing new to add, if the room rate is cheap enough, hard to beat the value. We couldn't come close to getting through $216 in food and beverage credits in the 20 hours we were there since we got drinks comped at Dawg House while playing video poker. We seemed to have relatively competent front desk agents, I had been upgraded from basic Premium Room to Strip View and was happy with that.

One thing I would add is the elevators were super fast, we were on the 34th floor. I've never been in a hotel this large where I had less elevator waits than here.

When I was there 2 weeks ago, I received $33 x 2=$66 total breakfast credits and $125 property credit=$191 total credits

$5 off the $45 resort fee
2 glasses of champagne at the hotel bar as a welcome gift. I was actually charged for the "gift" but got it credited at checkout.

Did they give you $25 or $50 for your HILTON DIAMOND status? Did you have to fight them on this or did they offer it automatically? I was told flat out that I wasn't eligible, since it was a 3rd party booking, but it would be nice to have data points to the contrary for the next time I visit.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.