FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2021 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Dec 29, 2021, 9:10 pm
mrow

Programs: BA Silver, AA Gold, A3 Gold, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Did 5 segments on Monday - 1 mainline and 4 on Eagle (3 PSA and 1 Republic). All in paid F.

Mainline sector had the sandwich meal and 4 FAs on an A321. Service was bad and it took over 90 minutes into a 3 hour flight before all of F had been served. 1 FA working, 3 reading magazines. Turkey sandwich option was ok; nothing exceptional, but edible. No proactive offers of drink refills. No interaction from the 3 FAs who had to catch up on their magazine reading and the sole FA servicing the F cabin was rushed off his feet.

Eagle sectors all had beverage and snack basket service. 2 FAs crewing on the regional jets (1 CRJ700, 2 CRJ900 and 1 E175 operated sector). Service on all the Eagle flights was excellent, prompt with plentiful offers of refills and multiple snack basket passes. Far better service and far more proactive FAs than the mainline flight.

Overall the catering offering is poor in my opinion at present, but thankfully the Eagle flights had excellent service from proactive FAs which made the experience enjoyable. Mainline flight was just poor, nothing more positive that I can say other than I was glad to get off and connect on an Eagle service to finish my journey.