FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Dec 28, 2021, 3:06 pm
Seat 1F

Programs: AA EXP(4mm), DL Gold, UA Gold (1mm), HH Diamond, Bonvoy Amb(l/t Titanium). Former EA/PA elite
Originally Posted by Xero
Everyone let's help each other out and not be hostile. I completely get that the terms are what reign supreme. Let's be real, few people read the terms. The only reason many of us here read the terms is because we experienced not receiving a perk we expected. That way, we know whether or not it is a perk we are entitled to.

After all, Marrott's marketing tends to give an impression about services that the terms say aren't available.

For example, The Cosmopolitan is listed under "Autograph Collection", so a person looking at the Elite Guarantee page will get the impression that there is a free breakfast. However, the terms list the exception.
You're not kidding. There really are some hostile posters on here. Thanks for your helpful post.

As for some of the other comments I got... I'm aware that the Cosmo is in the midst of being acquired by MGM and will likely be leaving the Bonvoy program. Even so, one has to wonder why they even bothered being part of Bonvoy to begin with if they aren't interested in providing any of the benefits/services Marriott elites expect/want. What's the point? I stand by my prior comments, the quality of service provided by staff at the hotel was generally poor...with a few exceptions. The room and view was lovely. Treatment of Marriott Elites is very poor...even when you have booked a suite. Stay elsewhere.