FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Dec 22, 2021, 4:24 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by chj
Hello

I have a booking FRA - JNB // CPT - FRA in business class leaving on 25 December (returning in late January). For personal reasons I need to change the departure to 27 or 28 December. This does not appear as an option on your website, it seems (based on some searching) that this is because it is not a one way or round trip itinerary.

I have not been able to get through to the call centre in either Germany or South Africa (despite sitting on hold for over an hour with each, cumulatively). I am worried that this will not get easier as Christmas approaches. Can you please help me get this flight changed?

Charles
Hello Charles, as much as I would like to assist, I do not have access to the booking system and therefore cannot assist with any flight change. My colleagues in the Service Center are the correct point of contact. I understand that it is difficult to reach them and understand that this is an inconvenient situation. However, please keep trying in short, regular intervals, or try contacting one of the international hotlines: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/support/contact. Thank you.

Kind regards & happy holidays!
Jasmin