FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Dec 20, 2021, 3:29 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Seville SVQ - Azahar lounge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Question for SVQ (Séville) : Does anyone know if AF gives access to the only available lounge in SVQ ( Sala VIP Azahar) ?
Thanks
Originally Posted by wuzziduzziman
I last visited this lounge in summer 2019. I was on an Air Europe flight, and if I remember correctly, there was a sign that UX was the only SkyTeam airline with access to this lounge (which puzzled me a bit at the time).
I confirm AF pax have access to this only lounge available at SVQ. Even if this lounge is sincerely nothing to write home about in term of design, it is for sure much more pleasant than the horrible terminal. And the food offering is quite decent as per the menu available.
Wiki updated.

Name of the lounge SVQ Azahar lounge

Opening Hours : 6:00 - 22:00

Entry requirements : usual AF requirements

Food offer : a F&B menu is available through a QR code (see pictures). You order to waiters and you are served at your seat . The offer is quite decent IMO. I have to say that I didn't try any food as I had an excellent lunch in town not long before arriving at the lounge.

Drinks offer : see menu

Services

Wifi: yes (separate network)

Showers: no

Toilets: yes

Quiet zone: no

Loungers/sleep area: no

Business area: no

Spa: no

TV area: no

Passengers are called: no

Information screen: yes