FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA and Portugal
Thread: BA and Portugal
View Single Post
Old Dec 20, 2021, 11:31 am
darrencobb

Programs: Ba gold
The authorities in Portugal are really making it quite tiresome flying to Portugal now, I was on BA2692 on saturday, I used the nighttime check in the day before and the BA agent at zone E in T5 checked my negative test result, my Portuguese locator form and my NHS vaccine certificate, once that was done we could then check in our luggage and were issued boarding cards,I expected that would be it for checks before departure, next morning we passed through the first wing and relaxed in GF until the gate was displayed, A17 so only a short walk, at the gate we were then told we would need to have all of our documents checked again on the insistence of the Portuguese authorities, it was quite chaotic and took ages……. We were group 1 so got on the plane quite quickly but then had to wait 90 mins for all other pax to slowly filter onto the aircraft.On arrival In faro yet another check of docs before passport control, at least 2 of the passengers in front of me were rejected and taken away to another part of the airport.