FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best way to extend the points expiration?
Old Dec 19, 2021, 1:52 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sdsearch
For a while I've been having problems with the Radisson Rewards Americas website not showing me my statement (activity) info at all.

No matter what date range I select, it shows nothing.

Well, the other day I noticed that if I force a refresh of the page, it draws two-year old info (ie, oldest sorted first, no matter how I have the sort configured) but them immediately (within a second or so) undraws it and says "nothing found".

So their website seems seriously broken in terms of showing any past activity.

I even tried deleting my cookies in case that was the problem but it didn't help.
I thought I saw the showing for a split second on my husband's account with his Aug 2020 eReward redemption but it was gone so fast that there was no way to make a screen shot. Though going back to see the screen shots made before and after indeed the total balance changed. Hence unfortunately if you have any activities that would change the balance, the only way to make sure such activities are posted correctly is to compare the bal before and after.

The site at least finally shows point booking option in the rates even though you cannot make an option from the outset but any rate you chose, would also bring up point / point with money quotes. That my friend, it already is a big step forward over the past 2 years!