FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus impact in Japan [consolidated]
Old Dec 17, 2021, 2:57 am
THECLIPPERS

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Yeah, this is the point where I stop sympathizing with his plight. I have a hard time believing that the authorities signed off on his plan to stay at a major chain Shinjuku business and tourist hotel and use the public eating facilities at the restaurant and club lounge during quarantine, so I'm guessing that was done on the sly as well, causing a major nuisance for this hotel, its workers, and its guests.
I’m sharing my experience with you guys to be helpful to all. I don’t appreciate your speculation of me or the hotel. I was in contact with the hotel for two weeks before arrival explaining everything to them and was told that all facilities are open to all doing the 14 day quarantine. We just aren’t supposed to leave the hotel.

It’s the same for all the flight crew staying here. They get to use all the facilities in the hotel as well.

I was tested before coming to Japan, at the airport, and after a three day mandatory government quarantine at a hotel. I will now also be tested every two days.

Again I feel your comment is unwarranted and would be a reason for me to stop sharing information with this group of people.