FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Two drink limit in First? Policy or rubbish?
Old Dec 16, 2021, 9:20 pm
Jet Ranger

Location: Miami Beach FL, Philadelphia PA, and Oxfordshire UK
Programs: BA Gold, AA Executive Platinum, PriorityPass, Global Entry, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by metallo
Sounds like a very awkward FA.

The two minis thing wasn’t really standard pre-COVID, but it would sometimes happen, usually with LUS FAs or on widebodies, in my experience.

I noticed many -more- FAs doing it during the earlier stages of COVID, presumably to minimize interactions with passengers, but wouldn’t be surprised to see less of it now, with this apparent war on alcohol.
I think your comment is a good observation and fair one. Maybe I have just been spoiled. But I would say 9 out of 10 flights this year, I got glass of ice, 2 mini’s and the can.
So it comes to a point where maybe AA should standardise the offering. Order a G&T, you get a G&T in a glass. Job done. Rather than bending rules offering minis and cans on the side.

Just one of those things that makes flying a fun lottery - what to get/not to get and gives us a great reason for FT and an outlet to have a moan about it! 😂