FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GHA Discovery - New Program 2021
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2021, 3:02 am
Rambluesky

Programs: GHA Titanium, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by escape4
FWIW, Sukhothai Bangkok is an even worse offender of this than Anantara Siam and Capella. They deny GHA benefits and night credits on promos that did not specifically exclude GHA in the terms & conditions.
Sukhothai BKK is on the top list of the property that loyalty members mean nothing. I had a stay with them and I can say that it is the most disappointing stay of 2021. Mediocre service pre-arrival, on-site, post-arrival, with the exception of F&B outlet. What is the point of having the staff assistance button in their control panel when in the practice there's no one showing up? Unacceptable cost-cutting policy for amenities without informing the guests. Shady terms & conditions on promotions, and no consistency when asking for clarification from reservations. I also send them feedbacks regarding the stay, but what I get is the patterned responses, such a waste of my time and effort to write feedback. One particular point that I would like to highlight is that the staff are more welcoming towards foreigners. I am not the only one feeling this, but many Thais stay there also feeling this way and have discussed this in the FB group. If the hotel is not going to welcome the locals, then please don't release the Thai Resident promotions. We booked a stay to help all businesses in this hard time, in this pandemic, but left disappointed instead.