FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton's new U.S. Hotels Daily Food & Beverage Credit for Elite members thru 2021
Old Dec 13, 2021, 1:44 am
bryanb

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
We must have been at the Conrad NYC Midtown around the same time, ChevyCruze . My girlfriend and I don’t eat huge breakfasts, so the two of us ordered just one entree and one side each morning, and it usually came out to be $52-$55 after taxes and automatic gratuity. The staff always promised service between 45 minutes to 1 hour, maybe less than 45 minutes. Not once in four mornings were they hitting that promise; delivery took about 70 minutes of waiting and the food was only slightly warm on arrival. Not the best experience. If I stay weekends next time, they’ll have the restaurant open Fri-Sun for a faster bite. Would prefer to eat and be immediately out on the town… or even to have a grab and go experience if they could offer that. We could’ve certainly ordered $80 of breakfast between the two of us, but what a waste in a city with such amazing food to eat an average hotel breakfast that’s slightly lukewarm to cold and requires sitting around for that long.

Pancakes ($22), Chicken Sausage Side ($10), Tea ($10) not shown

Conrad NYC Midtown - Menu for Room Service

Last edited by bryanb; Dec 13, 2021 at 1:52 am