FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Back-to-back (B2B) / Immediate Turnarounds at BA Destinations
Old Dec 9, 2021, 6:05 am
Bluekjp

Programs: BA Exec Gold
Originally Posted by xenole
My back-to-back LHR-SOF / SOF-LHR-JFK tomorrow.

Took a PCR test with Randox at the Radisson Edwardian around 7:33am. Negative result about 4hrs later (same day test).
Also did a lateral flow with Collison at St. Pancras. Negative result about 20 mins later.

PLF to the UK is a faff. Took a screenshot of the one vaccination barcode it wanted (pdf from the NHS app was apparently too small as well). Having to flight numbers and times too.

Verifly dealt with the SOF-LHR flight and a separate LHR-JFK flight. Checked in fine and boarding passes issued.

​LHR-SOF won't finalise as they want to see my passport etc. Can't check-in (does mention in verifly that transit requires no test result). At least that's here in T3, so hopefully straightforward.
I couldn't get OLCI (even with Verifly) to work for SOF/LHR last week. I tried to get the F check-in desk at T3 to issue it and he refused. I explained that there wasn't time for me to go landside to check-in as it would be closed by the time I reached it etc. He actually pushed my papers back towards me. In short, I received unsympathetic FO treatment. Fortunately a nearby CW check-in agent stepped in and got it issued.

Good luck obtaining your inbound boarding pass before leaving LHR. Perhaps you could report back. I have a few more coming up which I may now convert into a one or two night stay for worry of not obtaining the inbound boarding card. It isn't clear whether the Sofia gate can check you in and issue the boarding card.