FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Dec 7, 2021, 5:22 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by GlobalNomad
Dear LH team,

I am SEN trying to help my 90 year old mother recover login to her M&M account. Pretty important since she is crediting a mix C/F itinerary. Forgot password process does not work because it says there is no email address for the card profile. But I have email traffic from when the account was opened. During the summer I called SEN who guided me through the process to reclaim the account via the service center. I never heard back. A week ago I repeated the process and still have not heard back. But this time I kept track of the request id: 1FL-CC8-KS6

Would you please be able to track any news down on this. Happy to send further details via PM.
Hello GlobalNomad,

I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties regarding your mother's Miles & More account. As much as we would like to assist and help your mother to use her account, our hands are tied here. This needs to be solved directly via my colleagues from Miles & More, also due to data protection. My apologies.

Best regards
Jasmin