FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Dec 6, 2021, 10:45 am
channonc

Programs: Delta Gold
Originally Posted by willmatt
The link is also upthread ...

https://www.haloverify.com/heathrow-t5/

The test completed entirely on-site at Sofitel T5 is just £59 (more if you do it off site, I guess because of the courier required).

I did this as a Day 2 arrival test on Saturday morning and the result was emailed 2h45m after I provided the sample, it's not a swab, you just spit in the tube following the instructions but the cert clearly shows PCR test. There was no queue to take the test, it was clearly signed where to go. Best to set up the account on their web app or iphone app beforehand and do not eat or drink anything even water in the 30 mins before providing the sample.
When booking it asks for flight # and arrival time. Does the arrival time mean arrival time of the flight or expected arrival time at the testing location? I am assuming arrival time of the flight... Do I get an option to book an appointment time at the testing site for Halo? So far, I'm not seeing that option.