FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2020 - 2023)
Old Dec 1, 2021, 12:38 pm
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by cpworld
Wondering if the daily breakfast credit must be used all at once or can be multiple transactions. I'm at the Wynn -- can I grab a coffee from the Cafe early in the morning and then later that morning grab a sit down breakfast?
I think so, when I was there this summer it seemed that the credits were just kind of a running account that was drawn upon as needed. I definitely got coffee one morning and then ordered room service breakfast later on and ended up with the full credit for the day.

Originally Posted by ijgordon
Interesting that you don't mention Palazzo at all, I would actually put it toward the top of the list of FHR, along with Bellagio, for a first time visitor. Wynn probably would but think only Encore is FHR, right? Great property but just a tiny bit too far from the action, although I think the North Strip has developed a bit more in the last few years.
While I'm not up to date on the latest on Bellagio rooms, there was always a structural flaw in that the bathrooms are smaller than the newer high-end properties and don't have separate toilet rooms. Palazzo is all-suites (with the big bathrooms), although they're more junior suites with a separate living area but no closed off bedroom. Bottom line, I think Palazzo wins over B on rooms, B wins on location as it's a bit more central, but Palazzo is in a decent location, next to the Wynn.
Both Wynn and Encore are in FHR (under a single listing as Wynn). Other than being a bit farther from the action I think Encore generally wins as the nicer hotel between those two.

And I did leave off Palazzo as I've never been a fan, but I know many others disagree.