FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Berlin check-in closure time 1 hour before departure
Old Dec 1, 2021, 2:29 am
Football Fan

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
No matter how absurd you think the rules are

As I said earlier it doesn’t meet the legal arrival test requirements so you are breaking the law if you follow that methodology and deem yourself as cleared.
Possibly. If so, then since yesterday. A day earlier I certainly wouldn't have (and I booked the trip last week, it's just a one-day trip for a meeting - obviously makes no sense to stay in isolation four days for me). In fact, I would have been taking an extra test as a courtesy to the people I am meeting. An extra test in the country, when I had already been getting tested again and again in the days before, outside the country.

Originally Posted by PGberkshire
Come on, lets not argue - simple fact is, the Govt has set a standard - and to be legally compliant you need to adhere to said standard. Enough said.
​​​​​
Yes. That Govt is a shining example of following the standards they set. See: Dominic C. and Matt H. - they know a thing or two about it. Enough said.

Anyway, the "putting people at risk" comment is silly, if I have a negative PCR from the same day.

Last edited by Football Fan; Dec 1, 2021 at 3:11 am