FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tambo del Inka, Urubamba, Peru [Master Thread]
Old Nov 30, 2021, 10:21 am
FlyingHoustonian

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by Pocatello
Does this hotel provide any elite benefits for Platinum / Titanium? I am guessing they do not since they are part of the Luxury brand of Marriott. Breakfast and suite upgrades would be welcome.
I am not sure to be honest. I actually did not book this one, it was booked as part of a three day tour so I was not aware it was Bonvoy until I checked in. I did give them my number upon check-in and while not getting credits for the nights, did get credits and bonus points for my stay and spend at the restaurant. As a Gold they also gave me a two hour late checkout without issue and several free bottled waters. Other than that I am not sure what the higher tiers get; sorry I cannot help more on that. Edit, we got free breakfast for four also. I think that was what the agency booked and not a gold Benny but never asked for sure.

Last edited by FlyingHoustonian; Nov 30, 2021 at 4:10 pm