FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HR John Wayne Airport (SNA) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:40 am
DELee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by kevinjm
Stayed here over the holiday weekend to attend a wedding.

Was welcomed as a globalist, offered a glass of sparkling while checking in. FD explained the globalist benefits and upgraded me to a high floor room on the 7th floor (which had a view of the parking lot).
Oddly, was told to order the most expensive item on the menu, which was the American breakfast ($20). We ordered whatever entree we wanted, a side, coffee and juice both mornings and it was all removed at checkout, including 20% gratuity.

Basically, the reviews above describe the rooms quite well. Nothing impressive, but I did find their bathrooms nicely sized (especially compared to HR OC), and everything was very clean, in the room and around the hotel.
Amenity was a snack bar, candy, an apple, and water. This was a nice touch. FD texted me on occasion to inquire about our stay. Our chromecast wasn't working, but we didn't have much time for TV anyway, so we didn't bring it up.
Otherwise, this was a pleasant stay, with the exception of the parking fees.

Note, a friend also booked a stay at the hotel, no status, and got a 5th floor airport view. I was jealous.
How much are they charging for parking now?

David