FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vaccine passports for UK citizens for international travel
Old Nov 28, 2021, 9:43 am
GregWTravels

Programs: Marriott (Lifetime Titantium), whatever other programs as benefits make sense.
Originally Posted by GregWTravels
I haven't had my booster appear yet (got it 10 days ago), but was at a pharmacy, not my GP's office or a vaccination centre, and I am sure that's the cause of the delay. I've no travel planned until second week of January (to Italy), so hopefully I've got lots of time to sort it out in the event I need it for then - if not for my planned trip to France in April.
It took 11 days, but my Covid booster showed up today in the NHS app in both my GP record and the Covid pass. Seems like if you want to get something in the system quick for travel, going to a national vaccine site is the best way to go, but otherwise it will eventually show up. So, Omicron results pending, Italy and France potentially on the list for travel!

Also, used the Italian VerificaC19 app to test out my QR codes from the NHS app (which is what immigration, restaurants, bars, other public venues use to check your status), and both the 2nd and 3rd jabs gave a green checkmark saying I was okay to enter.