FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vaccine passports for UK citizens for international travel
Old Nov 27, 2021, 5:55 am
NickB
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by VSLover
i dont see why the booster would show under the travel app because (1) its not intended for everyone, (2) the two jabs + 14days are the complete vaccination currently and (3) the booster causes confusion as i experience traveling with my parents in october through europe. the restaurants etc were fixated on the final date since the CDC cards show all 3 jabs when really they were fully vaccinated + 14 days by last march. so i dont see why it would show under travel at the moment.
On the app, you can cycle through the 3 shots and the second shot, in addition to the QR code, says "2 of 2" in addition to providing the vaccination details. If you are concerned about them being confused, just show the screen for the second shot instead of the screen for the booster. As others have already pointed out, some countries do, or are about to, ask for evidence of the booster. It is therefore a good thing that this should appear in the NHS app.