FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 24, 2021, 6:48 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by YYCCL3
Dear LH lurker team,

I am trying to change the inbound itinerary of a first class booking (outbound has been flown a few months ago) to a different date, which should be possible without repricing according to the fare rules (ANCCZ6W). I am struggling to change the date without a repricing to a full F fare on any date when I can see in Expert Flyer that there is the appropriate availability; 2 seemingly very competent agents at the first class hotline tried searching for me without success. All of the automatically generated options are in business class only and a manual repricing to full F generates a fare difference of several thousand Euro. What can I do?

Thank you in advance.
Hello YYCCL3,

sorry to hear about the difficulties. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with your booking request since we do not have access to the booking system. I would recommend to contact our First Class service via https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/first-class-booking. They will be able to look into this.

Best regards
Jasmin