FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Experiences Discussion Thread (2021 / 22 / 23 -)
Old Nov 16, 2021, 8:48 pm
deathwatch

Programs: DL Plat, ANA SFC, Bonvoy Ambassador (former SPG 75), Shangri-La Diamond
So my birthday's coming up. Instead of gifts guess what I get?
A genetic email that's prob there to push more stays at their hotels. However I do already have a stay booked using points on my birthday so guess have to find out what their replies will be.
My guess is no more gifts.

As for restaurants I did asked them for help before and they did in fact recommended some restaurants. If your personal ambassador never been there before they will ask the local ambassador team. Guess that's gone now since they fired most personal ambassadors and replaced them with under-trained call center employees?
Hello xxx,

As a valued Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite member, we couldn’t help but notice that your birthday is right around the corner!

There is no better way to celebrate a birthday than with a well-deserved trip or special staycation!

Let us help plan the details! Reply to this email, and an individual Ambassador will be there for you every step of the way to help plan something memorable. The more we get to know you, the better we can personalize this and any other upcoming trips!

However you choose to celebrate, we hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Safe travels, and thank you for your loyalty,

The Ambassador Team