FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge JFK T-4 [Open 9 October 2020]
Old Nov 14, 2021, 6:20 pm
Adelphos

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Interesting replies all, I primarily fly Delta T4 out of JFK (occasional T2), so my comment was mainly one regarding the convenience of Centurion Lounge vs the respective SkyClubs. When I fly B6 I just try to get to the airport as close to departure as possible. When I have flown American I use Admirals Clubs. International airlines (AF, Virgin), I typically use their lounge if I am in business class. The one time I used the Virgin Club (when flying on Delta from JFK to LHR), I was annoyed at how far the club I was from the gates. I guess for those that fly primarily Delta metal out of JFK, it can be harder to justify Centurion Lounge over SkyClub despite Centurion Lounge being a generally better product. I find DL metal long hauls tend to always be right by the Delta SkyClub, so it is convenient.

My DL next long hauls out of JFK are I think LAX in January (unless I use AA for that route), LAS in March, and Zurich in March. I will try to use Centurion Lounge for the Zurich trip.