FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa, Thilamaafushi, Maldives [Master Thread]
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:37 am
JC5280

Programs: AS MVP 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1MM,
Originally Posted by ggb7135
Looking at the mini-bar menu, it’s about $700 worth without the champagne.
Even though alcoholic drinks are replenished once every 4 days, all other items can be replenished once per day.

assuming if I sign up for all-inclusive for 4 days for 2 people, that is $1600 total (with Titanium discount).

that comes out to $900 total minus all the mini bar items if I do not replenish anything at all. So that would be around $110 per person per day for all the meals and bev consumed in the resorts…seems to be a no-brainer?!

That is a very strange way of calculating value, but to each their own.

I don't want to throw off your math too much, but on the all-inclusive plan, they include alcoholic beverages as replenished once per day. It is the 375ml bottles that are replenished every four days. But that makes for a better valuation based on your math.

All Inclusive fine print: "Includes Minibar beverages alcoholic (excluding Champagne)+ non-alcoholic and snacks. Replenishing of consumed items will be one time per day only. 375ml spirits and bottles of wine will only be replenished every four days"