FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - North Island, a Luxury Collection Resort, Seychelles [Master Thread]
Old Nov 9, 2021, 4:45 pm
WasKnown

Location: Manhattan, Palm Beach Island, San Francisco, Boston, & Hong Kong
Programs: Lifetime United Global Services, Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by missedtheconcorde
Yes! I'm convinced it was a great value for the points (1.83M). While we were there maybe 5 or 6 villas had guests and 2 were having their roofs replaced. We stayed in villa 7 (next to one of the villas undergoing a roof replacement, although never heard any noise). Immensely private and service was excellent (although our comparison is to StR, Four Seasons, Conrad, or Ritz so those more accustomed to Amans might have a different opinion). F&B spend was more reasonable than I expected (I think around $2-3k for 5 days, I was bracing for more based on Maldives experience). Villas are immaculate despite their age and the design / layout of the property makes it feel like you have the island to yourself - we rarely bumped into other guests. Got to see a turtle laying eggs one day and hatchlings crawling to the sea another day - unreal.

I'm likely going to move spend out of Marriott (new job w more flexible booking options) - but I think it's likely we'd come back for a paid stay in the future.
Could you share some pictures of the property or villa? Almost all of the photos online are marketing materials