FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MVP Gold 100K Tier - Features and Benefits (Pre-Launch)
Old Nov 4, 2021, 2:10 pm
lalala

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by flymonthly
More confirmation of this - I was chatting/talking with a Customer Care agent on a different matter when they asked if I was planning on qualifying for 100k (I just re-qualified for 75k). The agent seemed relatively new/low level, but knowledgeable and it appeared that they had been briefed on these questions. The Customer Care agent said that both rollover and BoA CC EQM count toward 100k qualification and that rollover segments do NOT count towards the 24 AS segment requirement. Based on this conversation, I feel confident enough to cancel my December mileage run that would get me the last 8k or so EQM and just spend a few thousand more $s on my BoA AS CC. They also said that business BoA AS credit cards are NOT included in the EQM promo.
How hard would it be for AS to add one sentence to the terms and conditions so that it is there in writing.

I've booked one four segment run and will likely do one more (a day squandered, but lots of needlepointing time!) to qualify for 100K. ]
lala