FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Nov 4, 2021, 12:48 pm
krispy84

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
KSML rest of day meal LHR - MAD

I ordered the KSML meal for todays BA462 LHR - MAD, departing 1500.

Starter: avocado, green beans and pine nuts in a fresh citrus dressing with a hint of orange (to my palate anyway)

Main: roast duck leg with a light tomato based sauce and what I think was a slice of mango. Herbed parmentier potatoes and green beans.

Dessert: Chocolate mouse with Duchesse style choux pastry, ie. Little swirls.

Starter was v pleasant, good balance of textures and the dressing made the avocado not feel too rich. Would eat again.

Main was v v tasty, one of if not the best CE mains I’ve ever had. I would happily eat it at a Côte Brasserie. V moist and flavourful duck, well seasoned potatoes, although they weren’t crisp, and crunchy beans. Altogether I was extremely satisfied with the dish and it went v well with a couple of red wines.

Dessert: wasn’t really in the mood at this point and just had a bite. It was ok / pleasant, but nothing to write home about. Certainly the weakest of the meal.

This was my first time ordering a KSML meal. I don’t have any religious reason for ordering, but it has seemed the best option recently. I wouldn’t hesitate to order it again. I thought the quality was a noticeable step up from the normal BA meal.