FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifemiles serious booking problems - Beware (old legacy thread)
Old Nov 3, 2021, 3:24 pm
Tomasz Pa

Originally Posted by Scott Kiwi
Lifemiles is making it impossible for me to use my 305000 miles! Nothing is available. Even if you find an available departing flight, there are no return flights available. Neither Business class or coach works. Trying for January and May and nothing! Something is seriously wrong here. Lifemiles continues to sell miles and encourage you to accrue them. But for what?
They did offer me an alternate choice- in coach- that would have taken most of my miles and then over $2000.
I wish I had never signed up for Lifemiles. It's awful.

you don't understand how to use this program. this program is all about being flexible when and where you fly and being able to book round trip in the dates you want is almost impossible.

Your best chances are flying beetwen big hubs like SFO to FRA or IAH to MUC etc and forget about flying in busy periods.

Bottom line that this program works bsst for frequent flieres where one or two times you can catch bussiness class reward out of tens during a year.

I just got mine booking for FRA - SEA done for Jan 18 and wanted to book another one for my wife but there is only one avaliable two days later.