FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2021 Has anyone actually received a Centurion Card invite?
Old Nov 3, 2021, 7:53 am
Chris2013

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum Elite, Delta Silver Medallion
I'm a very content Platinum cardholder and doubt my spending would qualify me for a Centurion card but just out of sheer curiosity...the hard, tangible benefits seem a bit weak unless I'm missing something? From what I've read in this thread, the only benefits available on the Centurion card that are not available by holding any other credit card are Delta Platinum status, Centurion international arrival services, $1000 Saks credit, and private suite membership at LAX? Out of those Delta Platinum status would be the most valuable in my opinion but other than that...I guess I just don't see the appeal for the price of admission. I think the Platinum card is a fantastic deal but from a sheer dollars-and-cents perspective, it seems the Centurion doesn't offer any outsized perks. I guess if I had money to burn and $15,000 was a rounding error I could see having one but other than that, seems the Platinum is likely a better "deal" for the money.