FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge SFO [Opened 6 November 2014] (2013 - 2021)
Old Oct 28, 2021, 1:12 pm
Majuki

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Planning to visit the lounge with wife and 2 [well-behaved] kids prior to our flight on Sat. morning (we have main and AU card, so ok on all being able to enter). Couple of questions:

- Any recent experiences on how crowded it might be - again, this is Sat. morning (suspect that makes it less busy than a typical weekday) and we plan to be arrive ~6:30 - 7:00am, and will leave by 8.
- Any comments on recent breakfast menu. Particularly interested for my wife, who is vegan - and if there might be any vegan mains. I assume there are things like potatoes (per the sample menu) and toast/bagels? Kids and I are vegetarian but not vegan, so we're good with eggs, pancakes etc. so I have a feeling we should have plenty to choose from.
I was there two weeks ago on a Saturday morning but a bit later in the morning around 10. Just prior to my arrival the lounge staff had been taking names for the wait list downstairs. Inside the lounge was busy but not pre-pandemic and standing room only levels of busy. Food offerings were a mix, including some fresh fruits and breads. I was only in for a few minutes, so I barely had time for a coffee and didn't investigate the buffet in great detail.

I may also be there around the same time this Saturday as I have an 8:45 am flight on UA. I have FT tags on my briefcase and suitcase.