FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is this a vacation? 17 flights in 2 weeks and 10 hotels (AA F/J, AC J/Y, CM J, LA PY)
Old Oct 28, 2021, 11:55 am
SKYEG

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
AC J YYZ-YOW

A220-300

Seat 3A

The A220(bombardier c-series) is a fantastic aircraft. It’s quiet, beautiful and comes loaded with AC’s new seat. It’s unique as it has a extendable leg rest, with fantastic recline. The updated touch screen IFE is a welcome change to the old enroute.

This flight was super surprising because we were served a FULL HOT BREAKFAST for a 226mile, 25 minutes in the air flight. They used to have hot breakfast on this route but it got replaced with a smaller cold one, but it has come back. Considering AA can’t serve a hot meal for a 6 hour transcon… Good job AC! Nice to see upgrades in catering during covid. A rarity amongst mainline carriers.

priority boarding

amazing seats.

HD Touchscreen

coathook

tray table has a lotch, so it comes out when you press it. much better than the manual ones.

huge windows

AC Covid pack and PDB waters

foot pedal thingy

rare to see this on a narrowbody, leg extender

breakfast. 25minute flight. 226 miles. what are you doing AA??

Busy leaving YYZ, some nice views approaching YOW.

Landed and walked my way over to the YOW Maple Leaf lounge. There is no QR code menu here, you just walk up to the food area and there is an agent that runs around that grabs what you want.

Walked my way over to the dreaded only Y segment of my whole trip... lol

Last edited by SKYEG; Oct 28, 2021 at 12:09 pm