FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Food & Beverage - Business Class - North America (Jul 2021 - ???)
Old Oct 25, 2021, 9:28 pm
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by SKYEG
Shoutout to the EXCELLENT older Asian lady SD YYZ-YYC. She not only greeted SEs personally by name, she took all the meal orders promptly from them(pasta or beef, pasta went like hotcakes lol). Also wasn’t super confrontational telling some unmasked people to mask. Very professional.

she then also took the 75K orders(me), and hopped around I think even for 50K!!! There are some non revs so I think she really making an effort since only two choices. I really appreciated this because even though I like the beef better, I just ate it and don’t want it again

I wish I caught her name because She was so great. The exact type of seasoned employee that people need to see more often. On AA there’s a lot of disgruntled employees that have been grandfathered since the olden days and that gives a bad rep to those seasoned. Which obviously isn’t fare. With her it was just a complete different experience. Her tenure with AC actually made her the best SD I’ve had in years. Usually older SDs aren’t as nice to me as younger ones(being young) but she treated everyone so well.
I think I know who you're talking about - she likes that route (that's what she told me). Yeah, she's awesome.
If I can recall her name I'll let you know (I only remember part of it).