FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2021, 4:34 pm
chrisl137
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mtofell
The Starbucks at PDX is an odd thing.... the only time I've seen any activity there over the last 6 months there is a sign that says "Closed - training in session".

I used my PP at Caper's a few weeks ago but I think that place is about to get demolished as part of the airport renovation. As they grind towards the finish line the hours seem to be sporadic and they often close REALLY early..... like around noon sometimes.
I think the last time I saw the Capers Cafe open was in April or May of 2020. The little they've been open since then never seems to be past lunch and I usually fly out in the evening. Capers Market has been open as late as 8pm, I think, but often closes early if business is slow. If I have extra time I go through security on that side and get something to go, then go back to C for my flight.

You're right, though, that where they are is about to get demolished, so they might still be taking PP up to that point, but not for much longer. Last week, terminal C was blocked off right up to the edge of the AS lounge, so you could go to the lounge but no further toward ticketing/baggage/etc and had to take the new bypass.