FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion card (USA) refresh. Some benefits removed/added. $5k annual fee.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 11:48 pm
HawaiiSailor

Programs: UA GS, Delta Plat, Hawaiian Gold, Hertz Plat
My new art card with the green leaves is pretty much impossible to read front or back unless in direct sunlight and tilted a certain way. Maybe it’s a new privacy feature . It will probably start peeling soon too. The pre-chip card was so much better.

Also wondering what to do with the Prada band. I like the idea of cutting out and repurposing the chip into something creative that one wouldn’t expect to activate a NFC terminal … like a rubber ducky perhaps. Or turn it into a headband and just headbutt the terminal to pay.

They’re obviously just testing things on us, as if we’ve stuck around this long, they know we’ll put up with pretty much anything. Like paying $2500 extra per year to be able to access a gym that’s 2500 miles away and closed due to Covid and to order $1000 of stuff a year from Saks that I don’t really need.

Originally Posted by NYtoCHI
Also got my art card today, can verify my name on the front and security code look badly printed, with streaks that look like the card was burned going through the machine. Unreal

Last edited by HawaiiSailor; Oct 22, 2021 at 11:57 pm