FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA preflight document upload
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2021, 8:46 am
tenn_ace

Programs: BAEC Gold; Le Club Accorhotels Plat; Marriott Gold
I have just got my perfectly valid proof of vaccination rejected. I was sent an email stating that I should log into traveldocs.BA.com/track with a unique tracking number and resubmit. The only problem is that the link is not working. Ok, I thought, I would resubmit the whole form (not only my proof of vaccination), but it got rejected as they have already received documentation from me. I called a gold BAEC line to ask what to do, waited 40min, got transferred, waited some more only to learn that the agent also cannot open the link. He told me that VeriFly checks documentation on behalf of BAe and a rejection is on them. Remembering that I installed their app for one of my past trips, I thought I’d submit directly to VeriFly, but BA is not listed as one of the company in a menu I must choose from. No go.

So the only option - according to the agent - is just going to the airport (and pray, I must add).

What a mess. 3 days trip, preparation is another 3 days. Lost half the excitement.

PS. If any good came out from my experience, the agent raised a ticket with their IT team that the link is not working