FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Lima, Peru [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2004, 11:46 am
craz
Suspended

I did a Sun to Thurs visit. I left NY Sun morn on Avianca conneceted in Bogata and arrived Lima at around midnight. Theres a Diners Club lounge there thats opened all night where I stayed and got a couple hrs shut-eye. Took a 7am flight to Cusco. Rested alittle and then walked around the city and up to sacuywoman beautiful view of Cusco from the top. purchased a train tkt to MP for the next morn (Tues). arrived at MP checked into a hostel and took the van to MP, took the last van down at 5:30pm and went to the thermal baths. Had an afternoon train back to Cusco, where I walked around abit since we got back at night. Next morn (Thurs had a 8am flight back to Lima then to Bogata then NY). It was fast but got all that I wanted to in. Next time Id like to stay abit longer to get into the Scared Valley.
I dont think I could do the trip again as I did as Avianca has changed their flight times as well as Taca bet LIM and CUZ. If you get in real late as I did the hotel room in LIM wouldnt be needed.