FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa bassinet details
View Single Post
Old Oct 18, 2021, 1:43 am
flyingfkb

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by Nanfeirin
Does Lufthansa have bassinet seats in Row 29 seats E and D on the A330-300? I have called and paid extra to be in a bassinet row with our son and were assigned those seats, yet now when I check all Lufthansa seat configurations that appears to be the Exit row (middle). Did the Lufthansa agent make a mistake or are those genuinely the bassinet seats? From everything I have read children are not allowed to be in the exit rows, so I'm worried that despite having paid the extra money, we're going to be moved and likely even separated from my husband. It's on a return flight Cape Town to Frankfurt. If not, can someone please tell me where the bassinet seats are, so I can call them again? Thank you in advance!
Yes they have two bassinets in this row but ONLY in the middle since there are the emergency exit doors on both sides. This is specific to the A330. So you need either seat E or G on your booking! Other aircraft types have bassinet also on the side at seat A/B and H/K. You and check the official LH seatmap here https://www.lufthansa.com/de/de/333