FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Had Business Platinum previously. Received email offer. Eligible for signup bonus?
Old Oct 15, 2021, 3:36 pm
michaelmorio

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
For the sake of discussion, let’s call this the “I can’t believe they gave me multiple bonuses for the exact same (type of) card *club”, membership is automatic upon approval for the second account of the exact same card, there are no dues and also no benefits (other than bragging rights ). Congratulations on your membership .

BREAK

Curious also, do you all expect to keep your multiple accounts open past 13 months? I would only do so if I received a very generous retention offer (like 50K for a $695 AF card, effectively another SUB) that justified the annual fee. If no or small retention offer, I do not see paying multiple (very high) AFs. Thank you.
I have a question.

When you mention cancelling a card past 13 months, do you mean cancelling the card after paying a new AF at around 12 months period? If so, you are paying the AF and cancelling the card pretty much right after. I hope my guess is wrong.

michaelmorio