FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GUIDE: AA Flagship Check-In at JFK, LAX, LHR, MIA, ORD
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:49 am
happiest_at_40000

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by brodielayne
I'm not sure, but curious if you have flagship first dining with your ticket? If so, it would be interesting to report back on your impressions of both JFK and MIA. JFK's dining has internally received bad reviews since reopening, and MIA had a ton of corporate staff on hand on their reopening day in order to ensure it was not a repeat. I was at MIA for reopening day as well as a week later and had a great experience both times. The skirt steak was really good and the staff was on point. Only wish they still had the Krug as an option.
For sure will post back. Excited to try both. Hope I can do FFCI @ JFK. But really I’m not exactly sure if I’m technically supposed to but should be able to cause if I’m allowed at MIA but need to check @ JFK what do they expect l. It should be available. Just hope once @ FFD no issues being let in. I have an email from AAC saying I have access based on the same day itinerary.

my JFK exp 3 days ago began well but went a little downhill and service was slow as they were understaffed. This time will be there breakfast but then lunch in MIA