FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Oct 7, 2021, 5:01 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by sfgiants13
It's on separate tickets so in theory I shouldn't have a problem. However, some agents I can see wanting to see proof of one. I'll need one for Budapest and return so it's probably easier just to do it in London and be done with it.

Does Collinson accept walkups? I get the impression that it's a drive through only site like most CVS or Walgreens. I'd get turned away there without a car.
I believe it's a park and test location, and therefore you can walk in. Note that you will have to indicate on the PLF that you are in transit and therefore won't be supplying a day2 booking reference. If you were on one ticket then there will not be a problem, but you do risk the check-in agents being picky about this.