FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is anyone actually flying AC domestic or international in these Covid-filled days?
Old Oct 4, 2021, 11:35 am
HerpaYvr

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Okay...
I see what you were doing there, lol

You can be respectful and yet have a little harmless fun also. We do see fewer folks traveling with their nuclear radiation suits, down to just a mask, face shield, gloves, and a backpack of wipes. It is fun to watch folks drive alone in their cars with masks on and it's OK for them to also shower, swim or sleep with their maks on also. This pandemic has affected so many people in so many different ways, which is also OK, as we are all different. Not everyone would jump onto a hand grenade or run into a burning building to save others. Some lead, some follow. Some are risk-takers and some are not. The pandemic has allowed for some to rise and lead by overcoming ambiguity and establish successful and strong leadership roles. For others, a more safe and domicile strategy.

Anyways I digress, this has been a great year for flying with so many deals and opportunities. My spending is way low compared to my miles earned. What did E.F Hutton once said, when people walk I run and when people run I walk. Those in the financial world will understand. Overcoming fear and ambiguity is not for everyone!