FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is anyone actually flying AC domestic or international in these Covid-filled days?
Old Oct 3, 2021, 3:13 pm
HerpaYvr

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
It is nice to see that life is moving towards getting back to normal, perhaps a new normal. Yes there are still those who are afraid, have anxiety issues, or even suffer from mental health issues, and that is OK, we need to be respectful with one another. I do struggle with the lack of consistency and understanding, for example when in YYZ we can only sit in every other seat in the waiting areas but can line up against the wall, shoulder to shoulder to get into a cylinder tube and sit side by side up to nine across. Last week while standing in the line at Tim's, YYZ domestic a lady kept moving further away from me, as I moved closer to her. She wanted to stand on the "six feet" (should be 2 M) stickers on the floor. I moved she moved, It was fun doing this for a few minutes and I really wanted to let her know that she will be sitting side by side with two hundred other people on the aircraft!

Glad that CATSA has finally done away with the ridiculous temperature check when going through security. How much did that cost and the idiots who came up with that idea, are they still employed? I know many procedures are to show they are doing something, no matter if it works or makes sense it shows something is in place!