FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mint Menus
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2021, 1:41 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by jewree
New month, new menus
Any reports on the Westbound lunch/dinner yet? Honestly, all 5 options sound good! The pork shoulder with cracklings was great last year, I'm super curious about the fluke, and I love the sound of the raddichio and prosciutto salad ... but lasagna can be pretty good on a flight, and even butternut squash and farro salad sounds good ... so many choices!
I see they changed up the welcome snack too - grissini instead of nuts ...
I flew JFK-LAX yesterday (on one of the new A321LRs with 24 Mint seats used on the London flights! I guess with the reduced London frequencies, they are running one a day now JFK-LAX and back... they actually have three in the fleet now and unless there are days where LGW and LHR are both running, they only need one for London.)

Had the pumpkin and farro salad-- really good and flavorful; the lasagna was delicious-- it's with mushroom and a cheese/white sauce; the fluke on the other hand, while it tasted good, was dry and somewhat basic-- could have used a sauce or something. This was actually my first Mint experience (when flying J, I usually take AA on this route), and I was completely blown away by the food-- definitely the best catering amongst all the US airlines, and I'd say it was even better than the business class catering I've had on a lot of foreign airlines.