FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Montreal Le Meridien [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2021, 12:30 am
reggiekush

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
Funny enough I also just returned 2 days ago from a weekend trip with a couple of buddies but had a bit different experience with upgrades. I had 3 rooms under my name (they graciously allowed me to keep 3 CAA rooms even though it states 2 per member). My SNA cleared for a Junior Suite 5 days prior and I was able to snag another junior suite upgrade for one friend due to my status (titanium) the night before. The final junior suite was given by the check-in agent upon arrival so my last friend wouldn't feel bad 😄.

Junior suite was clean and nothing was falling apart, just some slight water temperature issues Sat morning. No sanitizing kit given this time but instead a couple of dark raspberry chocolates (LM branded) and a big bottle of San Pellegrino as well as a small water bottle.

Second time staying here (came here last year Aug and also all 2 rooms were upgraded as a Plat, no SNAs) and the other poster gave a good rundown of what it's been like both times. Not my go-to Bonvoy property in Montreal but can be a great budget option if needed especially if the CAA rate is as low as it was (141 CAD w/tax per night).

Glad to report no problems using giftcards at this hotel. Smooth process, maybe took 5 minutes to handle.