FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Converting the US CDC Vaccine card to EU Immunization Pass with QR Code
Old Sep 20, 2021, 11:25 am
allset2travel

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Since I don't read German, I had chosen part of info on web site and had text translated with google. I paste it below, and have 1 question (see Bolded & italicized)
"Covid-19

Digital proof of vaccination

In addition to vaccination centers and medical practices, pharmacies will also be able to subsequently create digital vaccination certificates from mid-June.

We use the data from your yellow vaccination certificate to create the digital vaccination certificate. You will then receive a printout from us with the EU Covid19 vaccination certificate.

Your advantage:
You can use your mobile phone to show all agencies that request a check of the vaccination status (e.g. restaurants).

The following information is required to create the vaccination certificate:
First name, surname, date of birth, vaccine, vaccination date and information on whether it is a first or a second vaccination.

We are happy to answer your questions about the digital vaccination certificate."

My question: "I don't have a YELLOW VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, but have US issued CDC Vaccine Card, will this service work for me?

TIA.