FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards
Old Sep 20, 2021, 10:22 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Ah ok... so you are booking right now. Usually I try to book/block the tickets with the airlines first before transferring miles.

4 seats are always going to be tough. Use EF and the best search engines for the 3 big alliances - UA, BA & AF/KL to find suitable options and EY.

I'd book TK any day. While their IN-TK service and timings is awful the rest of the journey will be pretty great. Plus very very low miles requirement unlike many others like LH that have high mileage and high YQ.

SQ is risky right now because there is no telling when SQ will open (and subsequently shut borders) for travel. But their Covid cancellation policies have been fantastic so far. I still have a few tickets booked on SQ for 2020 that are being taken good care of by SQ.
ba, af/kl, ey all have 4+ seats available but very high yq....while yq on tk is high as well, the mileage requirement is low so that makes it attractive....

my preferred option would have been cx but they recently raised their yq so once again tk looks like the best bet....