FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Abyssmal food on board
View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2021, 8:52 am
NickRivas

Some of y’all are too stuck in AA’s azz that don’t realize how bad it is…no one is obsessing with plane food, and just because you don’t expect anything shouldn’t mean someone should get crap when they’re flying F. Getting bad food in F and it being the same as J is terrible and cheap, period. No way of defending that logically. Wanting a decent meal experience on F does not mean you’re obsessed with food or that you aren’t flying to get to your destination. People fly F for the inflight experience, whether you’re the type who just sleeps, eats and entire meal or just chills around with a nice glass of champagne or drink.

No one is expecting Michelin star food…but that equal of a nice presentation and food options with decent taste, yes.

AA is terrible with that. Their presentation is sloppy, service is hit or miss, wines are cheap and served in plastic cup still (I felt like someone gave me a cup of pee when my champagne came)… and many of its loyal flyers have simply gotten used to crap. I recommend OP to fly a better airline next time, because unlike some posters here who think it’s not the case, other airline still provide decent meal options in J, with a much superior service and food/drink option in F.