FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina (San Diego) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 14, 2021, 4:24 pm
auorab

Programs: Aeroplan
We had a really subpar stay at the Hyatt Regency this past summer that really cut our whole San Diego Vacation Short.

First, I took a paid upgrade to a Suite in the Marina Building. The decor in the rooms have recently been updated, but the doors and windows have not. There was a large gap under the doors to both the balcony and open air hallway and it was VERY loud, and there was quite a party atmosphere the weekend we were there. I talked to the manager, he was very gracious, and moved us to the room that we had originally reserved, an Marina View Corner Suite. Overall, I liked the Corner Suite room much more, but we were on the top floor, and the boiler was above us. When I say that boiler was loud, I really need to emphasize how loud. It was hard to sleep due the noise. We checked out two days early and headed home.

Huge dissapoitnement coming from the Seabird, especially considering how similarly these properties were priced!